In case you didn't know, doTERRA's annual convention is right around the corner! From September 15-17th, thousands of wellness advocates will gather together to learn, socialize and celebrate. If you have never attended convention before, we have a few tips for you as well as some amazing Friday Finds to get you off and ready for convention next week!
As with most conventions, you will be doing a lot of walking. Comfortable shoes are a must! We love these purple Tieks - they are great for a full day of walking, plus are stylish enough to go with any outfit. They also fold in on themselves for easy pacing. One thing we will both be adding to our list of convention must-haves is battery chargers for our phones. There are lots of different types available, but we thought these little ones with 2, 4, or 6 hours of charge were just the coolest. A majority of the walking done at convention is checking out all of the vendors - and vendors of course means shopping! What better way to carry all your new oil swag than in a cute tote professing your love for all things essential oils. We found this one HERE on Etsy. We are also both stocking up on waterproof organic mascara. Um...have you ever heard Emily Wright (one of doTERRA's founders) speak? Do we need to say more? (obviously stuff your cute oil loving tote full of tissues too) Last up on our Friday Finds is this pretty little purple bauble we thought would be perfect for your team party or celebration. Some other suggestions we have heard from other convention go-ers:
- bring a refillable water bottle
- Bring your vitamins and Mito2Max - you are going to need them.
- Bring lots of snacks with you and if you can, stock your mini fridge if you have one. You have 2 hours for lunch but expect to wait and stand in line at nearby restaurants.
- SHOP in the Swag store EARLY! As soon as it opens to the public...GO! They always sell out of the cool stuff after the first day
- Leave extra room in your suitcase for things you purchase like the convention kit and other items from the Swag store, AromaTools, etc.
- Coffee shops open later in SLC...so grab coffee at your hotel before leaving for the morning.
What are you most looking forward to at convention this year?